Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the NX wet system. My shop said that NX didn't make a RPM window switch and they could get one from another company. I'm waiting for them to get back to me on a price, but they said it is going to be expensive. Does anybody know if NX makes this switch, and if not who to get it from?

·
resaca
30 Posts
also worth checking out is www.bakerelectronix.com i recently bought an o2 simulator from them and it was the first one to actually clear my SES light (dont worry i know how to wire correctly). but i saw they have rpm switches and window switches, just to let u know

theyre probably cheaper than msd too

·
New daddy
3,352 Posts
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fstype=1&catref=C6&from=R10&mppfqy=rpm+window+switch&satitle=rpm+window+switch&sacat=-1&catref=C6&bs=Search&sargn=-1&saslc=2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP/Postal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1

NX does make window switches. However, there are alot of companies that make them and they vary in price and features. Personally I would want a window switch that is programable and has 1st or even 1st/2nd gear lockout feature. This way you will only spray N2O in the gears you want and you can choose at what RPM range.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Yes N/X does but the MSD on is cheaper and does the same thing. I have the MSD, and have had no problems with it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a Baker electronics one sitting at my house somewhere, it's like a 10 position switch, starting at 3200 rpms, and goes up every 100 rpms. If someone wants it, I'll sell it cheap, I have no need for it anymore and it's never even been hooked up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
natedog_37 said:
Yes N/X does but the MSD on is cheaper and does the same thing. I have the MSD, and have had no problems with it.
Thanks Nate. That's the one the shop is pricing for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts