Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember her from the TV series October Road, South Beach, or J.J. Abram's Cloverfield. Here she is in The Unborn, showing off her cameltoe.

Animated version:

Cropped and shortened (for better image quality):

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, here's a pretty funny review of the movie...
REVIEW: The Unborn | AlwaysWatching.net

Fortunately, the film has one last trick up its sleeve. And by trick, I mean vagina. And by sleeve, I mean vagina. And by vagina, I mean vagina. And by that extensive use of the word vagina, I mean HOLY TITTY-FUCK, DID I JUST SEE A BLATANT 5-SECOND DISPLAY OF ODETTE YUSTMAN'S CAMEL TOE? The answer to that question would be yes. Yes, I did. And by God was it awe-inspiring. There I was, just sitting in the theater randomly pondering if suicide was a reasonable response to excruciating boredom, when BAAM! The camera pans down and shows a frontal shot of Yustman in those gravity-defying panties, this time presenting a distinct and revealing vertical slit. Needless to say, I came instantly.
...except, of course, as you can see from the animated GIF above, the camera didn't pan down. It was just a wide shot.

·
I violated Sam
10,867 Posts
Nice work Glennda... This scene is on the commercial for the movie and it always caught my attention, but never quite like this :shock:

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice work Glennda... This scene is on the commercial for the movie and it always caught my attention, but never quite like this :shock:
Yeah, the trailer never got to the part of the cameltoe... It cut off to something else.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
:lol: I just watched this movie the other day and immediately noticed the camel toe. She is very sexy.

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTT because as I was channel surfing yesterday, I saw this movie in one of the HBO channels in HD. Of course, I had to wait for that scene to turn up. :fever:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts