Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
This is only like 10 years old and look at the results its yielded so far. And do not whore up our members list thread with this shit.

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
I don't live in Ohio. However, I do know a little about this. A petition will not do much good in this case. In order to petition a law, it has to be petitioned and voted a valid change that will benefit society as a whole.

This, however, only benefits those who don't want to shit up the front of their car with a plate. As for functionality, the front plate serves a purpose which is why the law was implemented in the first place. You could show this petition to God and it wouldn't get you what you want.

Reactions: Hoy74

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
This is only like 10 years old and look at the results its yielded so far. And do not whore up our members list thread with this shit.
Ya I think it has been around for about ever. I just dont use a front plate. End of story.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
This is as old as the internet.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
:dunno:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I haven't used my front plate in lets see 25-15=10 years now and never pulled over for it. on the other hand one of the 54324 times that I have been pulled over for other shit ,I have only gotten a ticket once. (<-- was thrown out). I do keep it in the trunk tho just incase.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I havent had a front plate on my eclipse since I bought the car about a year and a half ago. Never got a ticket or a warning or nothing about it.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
:locked:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.