Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so far i only know of 4 of us. I know there's more. So check in and if you're a guest register!

List your city, model, mods and anything else you can think of.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Okc
2000 GT 5sp - Black
Injen CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, Hose Techniques Red Silicone Kit, Black TYC Tails, B&M Short Shifter, ACT Clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Limo tint

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haven't taken it to the track yet for some quarter times. I can smoke my wife in my 03 Z71 Silverado V8. I've only raced a Nissan older body style Z not sure what year. I edged out a win with me stock at the time and him with few mods (exhaust and intake not much else). I do get alot of pony's that want to race down I-35 and I-40 here in town at like 90+ when they see my license. But know it's more a piss of statement for pony's. I hope to be smoking them after I get my ride blown.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's up!

I'm down in norman, 03 titanium gts. Not too many mods, yet. Short shifter. 2.25 inch drop. 17 in Enkei Fubuki wheels with Nitto Neogen 225/45. Alpine Mp3/Cd, JL audio 6x9 rear and pioneer fronts. Not too sure about CAI because the induction system on the gts is connected to the air box and I need to find out if a CAI will provide any signifigant gains. Definately want to change the exhaust even though a 5 or 6 hundred dollar catback only makes about 3 or 4 hp on the GTS but it sure would sound cool. I've seen plenty of pimped G3s around, probably some of you guys. :hspin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just finished my Magnaflow Exhaust this weekend. I love it nice sound and it's not ricey at all. Just a nice deep sound. Hey nadyboj I got my Magnaflow Catback system for around 350 and it is great I'm going to get some pics and also some sound bites to post when I get it cleaned up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey felles, from moore,ok. but for now i live in Ft.Bragg for obvious reasons.
i own a 00 GT borla exhuast, AEM cai, tein springs, check it out at cardomain.com/id/airborne2006

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ohh sorry to hear that. J/K Your Airborne that's cool enough for me. Had any good jumps? ie... some shithooks, blackhawks you know something other than a C-130, C-141, or C-17. It's all good man :yesway: :twothumb:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seven. Wow. It seems like the Honda scene is so much larger. Probably because they are so cheap and easy to come by. Yet, still I'm happier with seven than the previous four I thought OK wielded. Mod on...

·
Resident Lurker
12 Posts
I saw a silver 3g with exhaust and I think it didn't have a wing on 71st and Mingo this morning at around 12 - 12:30, had a Club 3g sticker on the quarter window. Who was that?

1 - 20 of 508 Posts