Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Canadian Goddess
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since theres been a large number of people wanting to have a meet...here it is. Saturday 19th at 6pm in OKC. Meet at Crossroads mall off I35 and I240.
This will also serve as a going away party for Mike since he is being deployed to Iraq the next day (1-20-08). If you can make it, please do.

If you need help getting there or need directions speak up, we'll get you there.

So far attending:
Me - mitsuracergirl04
Mike - pearlblitz3g
Red 3G racer
01'3gGT

Post will be updated so check back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yep, I'll be there. My last hoorah I guess. Don't drive an Eclipse anymore, but I do have a 3G Tiburon.... ;) Close enough!

Be there, or be a honduh!

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Sounds like a plan been wantin to go up that way. Also have to take every oportunity I can get to say goodbye to fellow soldiers

·
white35
581 Posts
Yeah what is the deal here? Are we still planning for saturday? I made sure my night was open. Just wanting to make sure its still on. :bigthumb:

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
sry guys got some plans that came up. got to go get shot up at the paintball field.:(

·
Canadian Goddess
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well since noone but me and red 3g are going to show up I'm cancelling the meet...Keep this in mind guys...you wanted a meet, I made one then noone showed interest. Sorry

·
Registered
15 Posts
James we need to get a meet set up for all the OK 3gs. Tired of feeling like me and you are the only ones haha.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Sorry guys, I just have too much crap to do. I haven't even been to 39th in like 4years. Be safe in Iraq dude and come back soon.....oohrah! I just now saw tis too.

·
Canadian Goddess
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, I just have too much crap to do. I haven't even been to 39th in like 4years. Be safe in Iraq dude and come back soon.....oohrah! I just now saw tis too.
:wub: we'll forgive....this time :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts