Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
why is there no one down here in lawton. i am so alone.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
ya, i know. thats why i say i am so alone down here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
triston2469 - my wife has a 2000 Eclipse GT, maroon, up to meet whenever as long as im off. I drive a 1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, its my baby. LOL. We are up to meet up with anyone whenever. Just PM me im on here almost everyday

·
Registered
18 Posts
kopithon(Andrew) 2002 Red Eclipse rs, Contact for whatever(especially if you wanna help me build a turbo or for meets) FB best way Andrew Basyuk

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
welcome. if you have any questions, contact me or goldsplat. we would really like you to come to some of our meets. but we dont just have 3g meets, our meets consist of 3gs, other mitsus, and a lot more kinds of cars.

·
RS-T in the making
303 Posts
Im in the process of turbo-ing a rs eclipse so feel free to ask or you can search the site. But i agree with gomer3g (james) that more people need to attend our meets.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
welcome. most of us okies are here on this site,
Home | MidwestMitsubishi
or on the facebook page for them.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MidwestDSM/
pm me your facebook name and i will send you an invite. we do at least 4 meets a year and are always trying to do more. goldsplat is also located in okc. he has a garage and takes care of fellow mitsu members. hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
207 Posts
welcome. most of us okies are here on this site,
Home | MidwestMitsubishi
or on the facebook page for them.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MidwestDSM/
pm me your facebook name and i will send you an invite. we do at least 4 meets a year and are always trying to do more. goldsplat is also located in okc. he has a garage and takes care of fellow mitsu members. hope to hear from you soon.
He will be taking care of me sometime next week ;) Timing kit replacement + waterpump WOO!

Okay I will.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts