Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
heyy, new to cars/eclipse period. Looking for some help, advice, someone friendly that knows more about my car then me!! I live in MWC!

·
RS-T in the making
303 Posts
Im up in okc for the weekend, gonna be at my dads shop tomorrow workin on girlfriends car and my exhaust :p mayyyybbe if someone wanted to drop by nobody would mind lol ^.^. You hurt yourself again gomer? -.- shame. But now atleast you can argue to your wife that your bad with cooking utensils and have her do all the cooking! ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
white35
581 Posts
Ok guys been a while. I am in North OKC. Also how is everyone doing?

Also I brought up some of my stock goodies off the gts. Headlights, taillights, corner lights, stock exhaust and intake. Also have a subwoofer and box that needs a good home! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
i am really in need of a good auto tranny for a V6. or someone that knows how to rebuild one..haha. i'm thinking the tranny on mine is about shot. when it shifts into 3rd and 4th it revs about 500 rpm maybe more and then shifts.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are 5 down in roosevelt. they are usually really cheap too. if you ever want to roll down here i can take you out there.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will be in okc for my birthday on june 3rd. picking up my wifes christmas gift. ordered it before thanksgiving and it is supposed to be ready for pick up next week. also, school ends next friday.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it has been on back order. we ordered it before thanksgiving.

the hardest part of the manual swap is the pedals. good luck on that.

·
RS-T in the making
303 Posts
yeah no kidding hanging pedals are a bitch. everyone ok after todays weather?

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya, red3Gracer was the closest to them.

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
Negative. I was a few blocks from them. I was the closest.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
didnt know were you lived tibby. i thought you were in tulsa.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts