Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trolling for a little while and thought I might introduce myself this evening. I've been driving a 2g Stratus R/T for about 6 months now I guess and still love it as much as the first day I got in it. I've done all of the mods myself so far and plan on adding more here and there as I pick up ideas.

I'm a 38 year old married 20 years father of 5. (yes we've figured out what causes them) Grandfather of 1. Some one hand me my walker?

*raises left hand and places right hand over heart* I hereby promise to Search Search Search before ever asking a question that makes me look more stupid than a trout biting a rubber cricket. :)

Mitch

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Welcome to C3G. Mitch, seems like your really getting around, you might need to replace those wheels on that walker you have their :LOL:

·
Cackle!
2,708 Posts
I've been trolling for a little while and thought I might introduce myself this evening. I've been driving a 2g Stratus R/T for about 6 months now I guess and still love it as much as the first day I got in it. I've done all of the mods myself so far and plan on adding more here and there as I pick up ideas.

I'm a 38 year old married 20 years father of 5. (yes we've figured out what causes them) Grandfather of 1. Some one hand me my walker?

*raises left hand and places right hand over heart* I hereby promise to Search Search Search before ever asking a question that makes me look more stupid than a trout biting a rubber cricket. :)

Mitch
:wavey: Welcome to the dark side of Club3g, old guy!

Welcome N00b. :D

**This is NOT a village idiot from 2gStratus.org. :rofl:
:agreed: One of the best newbs we have had over on 2g in awhile! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
welcome, fellow old fart!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha Ha! Thanks Liz... I'm contemplating the possibilities of getting up there to DD this weekend with you guys along with Jen and the two little ones. If it works out, I'll be hitting you up for info, okay?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
What's up Ingbrding! Welcome to the other side. Also, like said above, if you haven't yet, go check out Mitsuoafl.com and lurk there as well :)

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts