Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These tail lights for my car. I thought they would look good on my Sterling Metallic Silver 02 Eclipse GT. What do you all think?

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
It will look good. Go check out the member's rides section. You should be able to find a picture of those tails on a silver eclipse.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I am lookin at the parts for sale forum right now finding some good stuff....I got a good deal on those lights on ebay and HAD TO HAVE THEM haha! Thank you for your opinion tho!

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
Yea I am lookin at the parts for sale forum right now finding some good stuff....I got a good deal on those lights on ebay and HAD TO HAVE THEM haha! Thank you for your opinion tho!
i have those on mine...(bad picture, old picture, and crappy camera phone...but, gets the idea)

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
yeah they do look good. i like the TYC ones better...but theyre tough to find, and $$$$ since they were discontinued. you made a good move getting these, youll like them.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they don't look cheap, they ARE cheap. Stick to name brands, you will get what you pay for.
bLACK TYC'S are dicontinued and i dont have the money to pay almost 200 for them soooo there is nothing wrong with the ones I bought they look fine....and they werent cheep they were stilll expensive....

BUt then again no one on this stupid forum is going to accept me anyway so what does it matteR?>!

·
V8 > 3G
2,717 Posts
you asked for our opinions and you got them. there's no reason to get upset so in the future try to ask for opinions before you buy something

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
bLACK TYC'S are dicontinued and i dont have the money to pay almost 200 for them soooo there is nothing wrong with the ones I bought they look fine....and they werent cheep they were stilll expensive....

BUt then again no one on this stupid forum is going to accept me anyway so what does it matteR?>!
They might fog up if the seals are not tight. Might be a good idea to reseal them where the clear plastic meets the black casing before you put them on.

Also, you should be happy with how honest people on here are. We tell you what others are thinking. Its a plus down the road. :yesway:

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea well all that really matters is that i like them and they are better than stock....

everyone has a right to thier own opinion........this forum is just full of assholes that is all....oh well......

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Yea well all that really matters is that i like them and they are better than stock....

everyone has a right to thier own opinion........this forum is just full of assholes that is all....oh well......
So because our opinion differs from yours we're assholes?

I never had to compete in my Jbody forum to be liked or accepted.......
So because we don't share the same opinion as you that means we don't like you?

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So because our opinion differs from yours we're assholes?

So because we don't share the same opinion as you that means we don't like you?
absolutly not............I guess you would just have to see the other threads and how ppl are towards me on here...

Its all because I am a girl and I am new on here so whatever.....

I dont see why this forum cant be layed back a little and have some fun!? Not even the OT forum can be laid back

1 - 20 of 34 Posts