Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
stock shocks, struts and springs for the Fed spec GT eclipse. This is all for local pickup in orlando florida. Call or txt me any offers. Looking for 50 for the shocks and struts combo. I think I have a stock GT rear sway bar in my attic to ill throw in with the shocks and struts
Feel free to call or txt anytime I'm I pretty nice laid back dude as any of the old school members(tearstone, rulez, neffarious) will let ya know so feel free to shoot me any questions or offers
Alex

Mind you they are STOCK SHOCKS STRUTS AND SPRINGS FOR ECLIPSE GT FEDSPEC. I also have some metal cars for sale

·
C2U4ZE2
566 Posts
wow.... if you'd ship the exhaust you'd be able to get $300 plus shipping... at least from me you could.

Wish I lived in Orlando.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just sold the greddy, The springs and the shocks/struts and Sway bar are all from a STOCK GT. Well it looks like im shipping the yellow integra ( 1/24 scale) so I may not be so opposed to shipping items. I've never shipped anything in my life before so well see how this small transaction goes first :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like shadow D has dibs on the vline, SS skirts and AEM CAI sale should be completed on friday if anything changes I'll update immediately for ya guys.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only thing out of here that is left are the cars (minus the sti and integra) , headlights, (stock) and one taillight 00 stock, and the stock shocks, struts, springs (GT) and the stock struts and shocks are supposed to be picked up this coming weekend. Let me know via my number if you want any of this stuff. (alex4072525478

1 - 11 of 11 Posts