Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics that I took from this years Ohio State vs Michigan Meet.

Ahh, Tired.

What The Fauuu, Fix your hat!

Shot Time! :beer:

Kevin and Ron on Game day. :woot:

Crow and Ian, all ready!

LOOK AT THE PUPPY!!! :wub:

Kevin

Steve... Mmmmm, good dip.

Hey!! :wavey:

Ryan with Kev's spicy meat in his mouth.

Coco Buckeye balls. :yum:

At D&B.

Hmmmm, Cock Rings? :dunno:

:woot: Shot Glasses for all!!!

·
kickin it old school
1,487 Posts
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Must have been even better with that 14-3 victory. :)

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
The return of the Retard Couch

:uhh:

Playing a little Forza

2 Michigan Pedophiles

Some idiot with a michigan hate kept trying to take my OSU hat.

Ian arriving late. Must have stopped behind a few barns :fawk:

Some more Forza

Tara was a little cold

Where Ohio State belongs in the rankings

No explanation needed.

Shots

Where the hat belongs

If it wasn't for sports this wouldn't be disgusting

A few games at D&B

Hmm

Some shots from Brothers

:ghey: Then again they are from Michigan

And saving the best for last:

The Canuck dancing to Crank That

·
LOVES OHIO STATE
2,457 Posts
This was another great meet with the GLR crew. I cant wait till the next one! I think this was the first meet that my 3G was the only one there too :lol:

I may auction off body parts next year in an attempt to buy a ticket to the game since it will be at the 'shoe. I think Kegs N Eggs is in order next year though :drunk:

I cant believe I actually remembered this, but when we were at the second bar before we left, the bartender had a shirt that kicked ass and I found the site: Donkey Punch Ann Arbor

Now we just need Ron's pics!

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All you have ot do Ian, is mark your calender for Memorial Day Weekend 2008. :agreed:

·
Dr 9023G = SCUM
1,447 Posts
I'll have to post up my picture of Crow's Michigan TV.

·
Hello :)
4,866 Posts
:madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk: :madfawk::madfawk:

Thanks for inviting me and Kris to GLR Fall meet a**holes

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts

No problem. Maybe when you're old enough to go to a bar and not disrespect my neighbors you'll be able to drink at my apartment again for the OSU game.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't want to sound like an ass, cause I love you and Kris a lot, you 2 are just as much my boys as the rest. :hug3:

It just really sucks when the only meets you seem to attend are the ones that are right in your back yard. What about the other meets in the GLR, or the one you Can Not Miss, Back 2 Normal !!! Where are you both then?

I guess it isn't just yous, but I believe that we are all friends and we should atleast be able to get together atleast 1 weekend a year. Unlike some people here ( I AM NOT POINTING FINGERS!!!) who did come to some meets and OMG, We never see them again. :wtf: No reason.

·
Ah yes...
10,964 Posts
That's not really the point here Jeremy. Its alot harder to balance somethings when you start a new job and don't have any vacation time to take of to go to the Back 2 Normal meet.

The point is I asked Crow a couple times if the meet is happening. But seems like lying was a better option that he was going to be out of town. I don't see the point where we did anything to the neighbors but whatever. Don't really have to be a prick about it and not say anything to anyone if something did happen and act like a liar and say there is no meet. I hope that's not your definition of a friend as well, Jeremy.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kris.. Starting a job is one thing and I would respect that, but I have know you and Emil for what.... close to 3 years now. You couldn't have made it to atleast one of them? :dunno:

·
Ah yes...
10,964 Posts
Kris.. Starting a job is one thing and I would respect that, but I have know you and Emil for what.... close to 3 years now. You couldn't have made it to atleast one of them? :dunno:
Apparently I didn't show to them, so apparently I couldn't have made it to them. I don't get priority starting a while back in picking vacation and weekends off and I usually don't get most vacations of either since a hospital doesn't really close for them.

But whatever, I really don't care anymore.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didn't know you worked for a Hospital...sorry. :happysad:

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
The point is I asked Crow a couple times if the meet is happening. But seems like lying was a better option that he was going to be out of town. I don't see the point where we did anything to the neighbors but whatever. Don't really have to be a prick about it and not say anything to anyone if something did happen and act like a liar and say there is no meet. I hope that's not your definition of a friend as well, Jeremy.
I was written up at alum creek because you guys decided to go out to your car at 3-4am and roll down the windows and turn up the music. Thats what I mean by disrespecting my neighbors.
And yes we told we weren't having anything because you were planning on showing up uninvited but you never asked me, I just never invited you and Emil and then I heard about the plan you and Emil had to just show up at my apartment uninvited and I told you I wouldn't be around.

·
Ah yes...
10,964 Posts
Yes Crow. We broke all of your stuff and just caused problems apparently. First time I am hearing this after a few months since last spring or so IIRC. Kind of funny you didn't mention to anyone of us. As for your message about coming uninvited I asked well at late summer about it, I didn't make any plans to come down so I got no clue where you got the idea we were coming down. What's bothering me is that you blatantly lied about this. I would even care if you were honest and just sad I am not invited, instead of being a little girl about it.

Not sure what I disrepected with you property, did I break something, destroy your garage maybe, maybe we didn't bring or buy and liquor. Not sure what you want from that.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Yes Crow. We broke all of your stuff and just caused problems apparently. First time I am hearing this after a few months since last spring or so IIRC. Kind of funny you didn't mention to anyone of us. As for your message about coming uninvited I asked well at late summer about it, I didn't make any plans to come down so I got no clue where you got the idea we were coming down. What's bothering me is that you blatantly lied about this. I would even care if you were honest and just sad I am not invited, instead of being a little girl about it.

Not sure what I disrepected with you property, did I break something, destroy your garage maybe, maybe we didn't bring or buy and liquor. Not sure what you want from that.
I told you that my apartment wrote me up for alum creek and what they wrote me up for. Your response in the spring was 'lol, that sucks'. I didn't accuse you of damaging my property. You disturbed my neighbors by doing something stupid and I was the one to pay for it. I am kind enough to allow you guys to stay at my apartment instead of getting a hotel around here which aren't cheap but I expect some respect for my neighbors and my property. You guys aren't the only ones that I'm unhappy with from that weekend.

I'm sorry but you lost my trust when you invited someone I asked you not to last year and once I heard Emil's plan about you and him coming down this year uninvited I had to say something. Originally we weren't even going to say anything to you about the weekend but you guys put us in a position where something had to be done and the only way to make sure you didn't show up was to say I wasn't going to be around.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts