Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
600hp on an 03-04 SVT Cobra and he threw a rod? Something doesn't add up, the stock block can handle that :scratch:

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Uh, you drive a fucking Mitsubishi Galant? :confused:??

·
Zed oh six
6,234 Posts
600hp on an 03-04 SVT Cobra and he threw a rod? Something doesn't add up, the stock block can handle that :scratch:
That wasn't an 03-04. The blowers on those are roots type and, if you look when the car is being put up on the wrecker, it has that orange square in the taillights, which is an indication that it is the earlier 99-01 NA Cobra. The front bumper also is from the earlier model.

·
is on a fitness kick
11,748 Posts
That wasn't an 03-04. The blowers on those are roots type and, if you look when the car is being put up on the wrecker, it has that orange square in the taillights, which is an indication that it is the earlier 99-01 NA Cobra. The front bumper also is from the earlier model.

Dude even says in the vid "That, is a 99 cobra connecting rod."

·
Zed oh six
6,234 Posts
i dont think that was a cobra it didn't even have the cobra emblem it had the mustang horse on the front grill....idkk
None of the new edge Cobra's had snakes on the grill. They all had horses.

Surf said:
I didnt even catch that :lol:

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Y'all act like I was payin' attention :fawk:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts