Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Someone pulled out of a parallel parking spot in front of me. Now I am told that the damages exceed the value of the car. However this is really REALLY good. I am getting 5300 from insurance and we paid 5400 for it 4 years ago!

So now I need something new, any suggestions? I was looking at g35s, I really like them but they might be a bit out of my price range (~10k, and hopefully less than 60k miles). I have also been looking at turbo jettas, and mazda 3s. Anyone know about reliability on these or things to watch out for? Any advice is much appreciated, also I'm not in a rush to get a new car; just looking at this point.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That'll buff right out. :lol:

Mazda 3's are a decent reliable little car. Sorry for the crash. Unless there's more, I'm surprised a bumper, fender, headlight, and possible hood totaled the car.
there was a tad bit of structural damage involving something with the mounts for the bumper. It was fender, headlight, hood, windshield washer fluid box, that structural damage, & a few spots that got paint chipped on the door as result of fender being pushed back into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts