Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have been a 3g member for few yrs now and just recently, I got into an accident again, the insurance company totalled my car. I had no choice but letting it go. I really loved the car, but I guess it is time to say goodbye. Anyways, I have some aftermarket and stock parts for sale. I need them go fast so I can have extra money to pay my downpayment, Thanks. I accept paypal <b>ONLY</b> ALL PRICES ARE <B>OBO</b>! Please no low bailing!!
My Paypal is <b>[email protected]</b>
<br>
First thing first
<br>
Sony M8805X MP3 player, used about a yr, also comes with a remote and i will throw in a xm cable for FREE! <b>$100 SHIPPED</b> <b>SALE SOLD TO KooIDud3 </b>
<br>

<br>
MKS 65k HID set. Nice blueish color. It is made out of HIGH QUALITY. Defin. not some cheap ones that you see on ebay!! used about 4 months. Also comes with a manual. <b>$100 SHIPPED</b> <b>SOLD TO Eclipse03GS</b>

<br>

<br>
00-02 SMOKED HELIX front signal. Comes with bulbs. used less than a month before i got into the accident. so basically it is still new <b>$45 SHIPPED</b> <b>SOLD TO thekino</b>

<Br>
03-05 Stock front signal. BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. comes with bulbs. <b>$25 SHIPPED</b>

<br>
00-02 stock headlights. Left one is brand new, right side is used. <b>$65 SHIPPED</b> <b>SOLD TO Mario Mineros</b>

<br>
Mis. stuff. Give me an offer!
<br> <b>Ashtray SALE PENDING TO rd </b>
<Br>
<b>Cup Holder SOLD TO Cudude11</b>
<br>
<b>Diamond Emblem SALE PENDING TO 04_Clipse</b>
<br>
cigarette lighter housing
<br>

<br>
Left side Crystal Signal lens. The other one is broken. <b>$15 SHIPPED</b>

<br>
00-02. Mit. Eclipse Spyder user manual <b>$25 dollars SHIPPED</b><b>SOLD TO 1337Shadows</b>

<br>
00-02 Stock Amp. <b>$30 SHIPPED</b><b> SALE PENDING TO rd</B>

<br>
"Eclipse Front window shield Sticker. Looks very nice. Never installed. comes with a guide. <b>$15 SHIPPED</b>

<br>
BRAKE pad Sticker Front(4 pieces) & Back(3 pieces) <b>$15 dollars SHIPPED</b> <b> SOLD TO luismij</b>

<br>

<br>
My 6mons. old <color>LIMITED BROWN</b> VERSION of the SONY ERICSSON K800i Cell Phone with 3.2 MP CAMERA. All of the pics. i took above were taken by this cell phone!!!<b>$180 SHIPPED </b><B>SOLD SOLD</B>
Comes With<br>
- UNLOCKED Phone
- OEM Battery
- OEM Headset
- OEM Home Charger
- OEM Leather Chain
- OEM M2 Adaptor
- Quick Guide
- 64 MB M2 Memory Card
- Computer Cable

<br>

Last but least,
<b>BRAND NEW</b> UNLOCKED 8GB IPHONE W/ The LATEST VERSION OOB 1.1.2 firmware. This phone has WIFI, YOUTUBE, and INSTALLER... many other cool apps!!!
<b>FREE</b> NEXT SIM CARD to use with ANY GSM CARRIER!!!! </b>$550 OBO SHIPPED <B> SOLD SOLD SOLD<?B>

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He totaled the car, 3G related trades are most likely out
Thanks and yes, the insurance totaled my car already, so these are the only parts i can get hands on.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sony ericsson is usually cingular, but i could be wrong.

anyways, do you still have the hid kit?
Nope, the sony ericsson is UNLOCKED which means you can use it with any gsm carrier, i even used it when i was on my vacation to china last summer. but it is already been sold!

Someone called on the hid kit, im just waiting for the payment! il let you know if it is still available. thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18