Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

61 - 80 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
GOOD GOD MAN i would buy the kit back from you but shit i dont have money i hate being at school and not having money hehehehe. good luck man hope every thing gos good for you BTT for this great buyer/seller

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yes got those too bu ti forgot to move them to my server. They are at hoem and server is at work so i will try to get to it this weekend. I do have a deal pending for the entire interior so i also need to see how that pans out htis weekend as well.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Fuse cover is gone. Turbo timer pix (this is not mine but it looks exactly like this. Its not sctratched just some 3 com clear double sided tape on top which i will clean off. The other stuff is all in the dash but its basically a small box and some wires):

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
updated - stuff sold. Some prices reduced as i realized they were kinda high compared to new parts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
all pm's replied to so far kkeep em coming :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Piocs of the speedhut gauges and such

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Updated withe new pics

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
no i am no going down any on the turbo much less go down on the price and shipping it. Plus i have someone coming over tomorrow to give me a dpeosit on it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
tracer bullet said:
Interested in 2 items: 1) Floormats (would like a pic sent or posted first if possible to verify they're in good shape, the price sounds fine), and 2) HVAC controls (if you are OK with lowering the price to ~ something like $25 or so). I'll bookmark this thread, let me know if you can do pics / lower price somewhat on that 2nd item!
Tracer,
Do you still want the HVAC controls? I wound up selling the floor mats with the interior (as shown in the pics)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Ok turbo kit sale fell through so its back up for sale. Price reduced on motor cuz i want to be done with it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
btt

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
btt

·
Engineer/Firefighter
1,369 Posts
I'm looking for a positive battery cable with the fusible link.
And do you still have the dash piece that surrounds he radio and hvac?

PM Sent.

61 - 80 of 139 Posts