Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
do you still have the fuel rails and the rubber lines i want them and maybe the front valve cover to if you still have that or willing to sell it

also do you have the, Door handle covers, door handle bolt covers the silver ones, and ash tray

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
i have the rail and one of the hoses. i don't wanna sell just the valve cover i would rather keep the engine to gether at this point.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Chin you know you wnat the turbo kti too :) I have made many improvements :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
lol i want the kit realy bad but i just dont have the funds to do it lol. well how much do you want to rails for unless you want to keep them together also is it the inlet hose ot the out let house.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I don't hagve the outlet hose but its just standard fuel line 8 bucks at the parts store. The other stuff i duno $40 shipped?

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Neffarious said:
Tracer,
Do you still want the HVAC controls? I wound up selling the floor mats with the interior (as shown in the pics)
I hate when people leave me hanging, so I'll mention - no. I really wanted the mats, the HVAC would have been good with them. I'm going to try a few local yards out I guess. Who knows, I may be back asking for it ;) Thanks for keeping track though.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
ok someone sent me money and did not tell me what they were buying of what their user name is on here. I know your name is mark XXXXXXX but that is about it

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
updated

·
My luvly manly lump!
2,438 Posts
Yo Joe... (haha... sound familiar?)

Just sent PM. Hoping for a favorable response. That means I HOPE THE ENGINE's STILL UP FOR GRABS :)

Hoping yours will be my darling engine # 3.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
:btt:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
updated

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
pics of what's left:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
??? the motor with what parts on it? If you mean the turbo kit then no. The motor is the heads, block, pistons, rods, crank, and oil pans with the things needed to hold em all together.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
:btt:

·
My luvly manly lump!
2,438 Posts
:) Guess what's traveling to Orlando FL...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
:)

·
My luvly manly lump!
2,438 Posts
I feel special... thanks bud! :buddies:

·
Registered
648 Posts