Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I got some stuff I need to get rid of. Bought a new car and this tuff wont do me any good anymore. All prices are OBO. Here is everything.

H1 HID Set-up. BRAND NEW! This was never used, i tried to put in my fog lights and they did not fit in there. Bought these off joeyoey0. Had same set-up in the headlights and they worked great!

$100 SHIPPED

03-05 MODELS! BRAND NEW! Never installed. Blacked Out tail lights. I bought these off ebay. I did not do the tinting myself. It was done in a spray booth, and the look amazing in person.

$75 SHIPPED

Set of tinted reverse lights. Only were on the car for about 2 weeks. Done by Hijacker! Amazing product, looks great on the car! Bulbs are with them.

$65 SHIPPED

BRAND NEW! Tinted out 3rd brake light. Another piece done for me by Hijacker. Did not get a chance to put this on so its never been installed. ITs a black housing light with a tinted lens. No bulb.

$55 SHIPPED

03-05 MODELS! 2 sets of euro turn signals. black housing with a clear front. Amber bulbs come with the lights.

$15 SHIPPED EACH SET

MOMO shift knob. Bought it off my buddy with a 3G. Its been used about a year total. Silver top with a black bottom.

$30 SHIPPED

I also have an 03-05 Full WINGS WEST kit. Its painted Kalapana Black but was NEVER INSTALLED! I will have pictures of it the begining of next week. PICK UP ONLY! Looking for $700.

Any questions PM me! Thanks for looking!

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
You just bought those... :(

Also, the H1's WILL fit in the 03-05 fogs, they just need some extra magic to get mounted firmly without coming out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scooby -- i didnt get a chance to take a picture with them on the car seeing they werent really on that long. HIjacker has a pic with them on his car and they are the same ones.

hijacker --- i know. i love them but it was time to move up in the automoible world. haha

·
Pandora
864 Posts
call dibs on the tinted euro reverse lights and tinted euro front blinkers. moving money around and i need to find out if the front blinkers will fit the blitz bumper...

·
Pandora
864 Posts

Also, the H1's WILL fit in the 03-05 fogs, they just need some extra magic to get mounted firmly without coming out.
what did you use to tint them? i want to get my carbonfiber tyc tinted slightly to match. :)

·
Pandora
864 Posts
damb less than a minute off cause i had to answer the fawkn door. well i sent a pm too soo i guess we will see :p

·
Pandora
864 Posts

what did you use to tint them? i want to get my carbonfiber tyc tinted slightly to match. :)
Well let me know what you used to tint And how much it would cost to get the tails, reverse lights, and front blinkers tinted. you have pm turned off so i hope you read this.

edit. guess i can email you too.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts