Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1041 - 1060 of 1071 Posts

·
Montanadws
7 Posts
I've gone to the website posted on this thread and everytime i try to get contact info for these guys it keeps giving me "this page not found message", does anybody have the contact info for this company, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
so does an ECU reflash give any power to the 4's...lol
are you serious?? did you read the previous 1000 posts?

I've gone to the website posted on this thread and everytime i try to get contact info for these guys it keeps giving me "this page not found message", does anybody have the contact info for this company, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
what do you need to know?

·
Registered
14 Posts
hllo guy can i get some help on reprogramming ecu is some one doing in house or the ecu has to be send out to them pls respond if any one you are going to be helpful thank you

·
Rotary fanatic
296 Posts
hllo guy can i get some help on reprogramming ecu is some one doing in house or the ecu has to be send out to them pls respond if any one you are going to be helpful thank you
Hey bud, doing what your doing is a good way to get banned... A search will tell you everything you need to know faster than it takes for someone to explain it to you.

I would put my flame suit on if I were you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HELP!

Dude, i can not find the web page to buy this product. I have been searching for days now to modify or even flash my ecu but this is the only thing anyone has said a good word about. please get back to me soon or i shall go off and buy the jet v-force

I saw somebody post in the rs/gs forum that they had gotten a performance ecu flash done on their 3g eclipse rs/gs and went to the MYNES Performance website. They are now selling Performance ecu flashes for our cars as a normal item in their tuning section for only $225.00!!! :eek3: They seem to only be doing in house flashes right now but this is a huge step in the right direction! We really need to talk to these guys and get them to start taking ecu's from mail in's. Heres the link, their website wont let me copy the product description off. I am definitely getting a flash if they will take mail in's. I've been waiting for something like this ever since i got my car! :eek3:

http://www.mynesperformance.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=62&products_id=66

·
I hate stance
10,295 Posts
No... buy another ecu.

When you get it, read the settings off the stock ecu, copy it to your new one and edit for whatever mods you have.

·
New daddy
3,352 Posts
Does anybody know if there's an ecu reflash available for 00 eclipse gt fed spec yet..???
Yes, IF you open the ecu and the processor has a MH7202 on it. It the number is MH7203, then the flash will not work. However the defintion file for the 2000 eclipse is not very complete at this time, so you can only adjust the basic stuff.

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
No... buy another ecu.

When you get it, read the settings off the stock ecu, copy it to your new one and edit for whatever mods you have.
Not exactly that easy :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.
---------------------
Megan Racing coilovers

:wavey:

·
Registered
9 Posts
ecu probs

I was wondering if someone could help me out i have a 2000 gs and my computer messed up and i had to buy another one ive talked to a few people and they said i would have to take it to Mitsubishi is there away i could do it without taking it? thanks

1041 - 1060 of 1071 Posts