Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have known our buddy Pete (darksider) from here and B2N, among various meets. Well I talked to him the other day and was told that his beautiful black Evo was in a crash and he totaled her out. I hope he would chime in and tell the story, but for now here are some pics. :(

I myself have rode in the car a few times and when we took it to the city 2 years ago. I also hope to see him and Eric return with a few others to Normal for Back 2 Normal 9.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slid into a gaurd rail, I was told..

·
LOVES OHIO STATE
2,457 Posts
Usually if the insurance company totals a car out, they take it.

I hope he was ok and that is one less beautiful Tarmac EVO :sad:

Is he getting another one?

edit: and if for some reason the insurance company didnt take the car, dibs on the rear wing! :D

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
:wtf: Do those tires have any tread left?
It looks like it. Those are Falken Azenis RT-615s so that kinda explains it. Those tires suck in the rain and in cold conditions.

Sorry to hear pete, hope all is well and that we see you at B2N9.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
PETE!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are OK!!!! Have not heard from you in a while.!!!

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pete is ok, he moved to the city and works at CVS. Both him and Eric are without cars due to the cost of parking in Chicago. He did tell me though he is saving a ton of $$$$ without the payment and insurance. :)

·
2005 MLB CHAMPS
10,779 Posts
Daaaamn. I haven't talk to Pete in years. If he does get another car his rates i'm sure are going to be high. This is his seconded totaled car. Some of you may recall, his 1st 3G got flooded in a parking lot during a huge rain storm.
Good Luck with it all Pete. Thankfully you are ok.

·
bollocks
19,089 Posts
Pete is ok, he moved to the city and works at CVS. Both him and Eric are without cars due to the cost of parking in Chicago. He did tell me though he is saving a ton of $$$$ without the payment and insurance. :)
More like cars are ghey and I don't feel like paying for one :fawk:

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
More like cars are ghey and I don't feel like paying for one :fawk:
Yeah where the fuck have you been you crazy fawker.:fawk: Haven't seen you on the boards lately.:squint: And I am glad to hear that Pete is OK. Only met him once, at B2N6. But he was a pretty cool guy and had a lot of fun partying with him.:hbang:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts