Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just got my car back from Greg, was getting a whole heck of a lot done... Built 6G74 swap, new LSD, Clutch/flywheel, and a bunch of nice surprises he found along the way...

Great guy, ran into some problems because my car likes to do things that shouldn't happen in any realm of reality... and he rolled with it all...

Just charged me parts on the bumps we ran into, and he was willing to deal with my constant calling (it's my baby and she was gone for almost a week)...

But again it was Christmas week and he busted his butt to get it back to me as quick as he could without cutting any corners...

He made sure the car didn't before he was sure all the 'i's were dotted and 't's were crossed...

Great work from a great guy, going back to him for the second half of the project...

Thanks again mate,

~Mike

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts
I love when projects go as relatively smoothly as yours has Mike. Even with the couple of frustrations I had to deal with, things went pretty good and straight forward. If they only could be this easy... ;)

Mike's a good guy to deal with as well. Another valuable member of this community. :)

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Round 2: A couple of weeks after I got my car back my engine lost compression, to the point that it was an expensive paper weight...

It ended up that a bolt sheered on my idle rocker and that caused the rest to come loose...

It took 3 weeks, we had to send out the valves to get looked at, replace the head gaskets, and finally the piston rings...

He did this all on his own dime, and even offered to lend me his car he final week he had it because it is my means to get to work... He busted his butt to get it back to me even though it was all free to me...

He even drove out to my house at 2 in the morning to get it back to me so I could drive in to work this morning...

Greg stands by his work, and people speak highly of him for a reason...

Thanks again for everything mate,

~Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts