Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blue Waffle <-Google
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to know of a program where I can lookup a persons cell number to find info on it?
My wife has been recieving calls from this 317 number and they dont leave a voicemail, nor answer when called back.
If you, yourself might be able to find info on a phone number for me..
Id greatly appreciate it! :agreed::wub:

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts
Does anyone happen to know of a program where I can lookup a persons cell number to find info on it?
My wife has been recieving calls from this 317 number and they dont leave a voicemail, nor answer when called back.
If you, yourself might be able to find info on a phone number for me..
Id greatly appreciate it! :agreed::wub:
thought star 69 did that. reverse lookup on superpages

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,427 Posts
If you have an android, get the app. Mr. Number Caller ID.

·
Super Asian Invasion
4,826 Posts
I usually google those phone numbers. Found out on some of them are just marketing bs or just to collect your number.

Even if you signed up for the Do not call list.

·
FIX MY REP BRAH
105 Posts
google>*

·
Registered
868 Posts
You can use whitepages to figure out if its a cell or land line. If its a cell, there are other sites than will tell you who the carrier is. There are also pay sites that will tell you the name associated with the account.

However, also be aware that there are sites that you can use to display any caller id number when you call someone. If you simply want the number blocked, verizon lets you block numbers for 3 months at a time. Don't know about other carriers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts