Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to me picking up some new Konig Sideways and new 235-35-19 toyo proxy 4's tomorrow. What do you think. heres the wheels and tires (not actual) and a pic on a srt4 17" (not actual wheel). The lip on the srt4 is 2" the ones I'm picking up are 3" lips.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
500.00 ,guy got them for his car but traded the car in before spring (when he was going to install )and don't want them for his new car. I'm not complaining ,new rims and tires for 500.00. I have to drive 4 hours to get them tho. $2322.88 for the set with the tires new after taxes (I called) so I'm saving 1,822.88. :)

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Those wheels are really nice. Great price and find as well.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i sold a phone i got for free for 200, sold my stock wheels for 100 to my cousin for his 99rs ,so I have 200+ gas in these wheels. heres some crappy pics of one, i just got home and its cold out to do anything.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im a broke college grad lol. income tax gave us 6k, gotta love it. down to 1500 now tho after all the bills and stuff

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heres some pics, there 2" wider than stock so there flush with the fenders so I can't slam the car ,but I will lower it 2" and I think that will look good.

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Seeing how they're literally sticking out past the fenders, 2" may be a little much :/ I would think you would need to drive really careful and avoid any and all bumps.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
I say sell them for wheels that actually fit our cars. Put them on ebay.

·
Registered
471 Posts
they look pretty good. lower the car and roll the rear fenders and you will be straight with a 2" drop

1 - 20 of 28 Posts