Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder where the fellas from NJ/NY area take their cars for a tranny swap?

My auto transmission needs to be replaced and I wanna go manual this time.
Please mods don't delete this thread.
Thanks.

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Please mods don't delete this thread.
Thanks.
There's a reason your other thread was deleted. We've been here for 11 years and during that time we've laid these forums out logically and they are clearly labeled as to what goes where. Saying that, at the top of each and every forum that is platform specific you'll see announcements that are permanently affixed like this one from the top of this forum: http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-ecli.../144631-members-c3g-read-before-you-post.html Further, within that thread you'll read what does and doesn't get asked in this particular forum. The same holds true for the Performance forum where you also asked this very same question before it was deleted.

Now, after giving you those two examples, and seeing that you've recently registered here, and either didn't notice or pay attention to those announcements at the top of both of the forums you've now used, can you see why you're threads have been closed/deleted?

You've not bothered to go to the New Members forum where new members like yourself can ask any and everything forum/car specific and you kept staying in the forums that you are presented with announcements that tell you where to go and how to ask.

You are asking a question that is regional, this General Discussion forum, and Club 3G has members from all over the United States and the world. Couple those facts together and you'll see why we have regional forums, and the New Members forum which you can freely use to ask anything-I genuinely hope that you can see why we as mods delete and close threads when they fly in the face of multiple rules, guidelines, suggestions and announcements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.