Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I don't even know what words.. or what to title this thread to get everyone to read it.

I just got a call from Maria's (Poloprincess) Mom. Ken asked her to make calls to reach her friends. She asked me to pass on to the club that she passed away this morning. She'd been battling cancer as most of you know for quite some time. She leaves behind her daughter, husband.

R.I.P. Maria, you'll be missed!!!!

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,951 Posts
Oh my, RIP

·
BMSMA
14,943 Posts
RIP :(

Worst text message I've gotten ever.

·
Not Ashamed-Rom 1:16
1,236 Posts
I just got home from my brother's birthday party to hear the message. I am sooooooo sick with grief.

Maria, I love you. Rest in peace my sister.

To Ken and Antionette, if you read this - you will be in my prayers every day. I am so sorry for your loss!

·
Shiba Inu omgwtfbbq
10,080 Posts
Is there anyway, or anything we could do to express our condolences, other than on the boards, Shelly?

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Sampy said:
Is there anyway, or anything we could do to express our condolences, other than on the boards, Shelly?

:agreed:

I think we took up a collection for flowers a while back when she was in the hospital. If someone closer to the family can coordinate something similar, either a donation to the family, money for flowers, or a memorial, I am sure there are a number of us that would like to help out.

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The number I have for her is going right to voicemail. I am not sure Ken is taking calls right now.

If/When I find out anything more I will post it up. I broke up on the phone causing her Mom to as well and I couldn't ask for any more details :(

Edit:
Thank you to whoever stickied this and put her picture in.

·
Sehnsucht
8,397 Posts
RIP :(

1 - 20 of 178 Posts