Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i spent almost $1,000 on a Pioneer flip out DVD player for my car. And a long story short is, (keep in mind the Best Buy i bought it at was 1 1/2 hours away)(closest place) well i bought it, and then had to go back up 3 days later to get it installed. Took almost 4 1/2 hours so i get home and realize it is not fitting properly. So i go up 2 days later and they fix that only to get home and find that while fixing that they messed up the bracket that fills in the gap. No big deal i can live with it, until i hear my car making an arching noise. And point of story is, the bastards shorted somethin out (i think the starter wire). So im going up thursday, telling them to take it out give me my money back and if ANYTHING electrical goes wrong with my car i will just get a lawyer. Im takeing it to get looked at probaly friday.

But does anyone think they will hassle me about returning it?

Its been over 30 days, but i got the 4 year warranty and ill just say its defective if anything.

Is this the right way to handle this? Im only 16 and $1,000 is a lot to spend on something like this and to have it turn out like this!

And what do i do about a stereo? I will most likely buy a another DVD player, but im just goin with in the dahs touch screen.

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
They should guarantee their labor for longer than 30 days. The install is the problem and it should be fixed asap. Also let them know how far you have to travel because of this problem so that you can be compensated for the inconvenience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts