Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Lets go Irish!!!
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a thread to try and consolidate the PSN screen names scattered across the forum. If there's already one in place that I missed, I apologize.

Judeophobic1942

I only have COD4 and Guitar Hero 3 so far.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
GHOST_919

I've started playing COD4 & SOF3 online but may be playing these too (assuming they go online): Resistance, Ridge Racer7, Dirt, Time Crisis4, Blazing Angels

·
Unemployable
3,617 Posts
PSN name: qig

I have Warhawk, but barely play it. I'm picking up Madden 07 as well. I'm more of a single-player game guy but I won't turn down an invite to play either of those if asked.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
PSN: SmithGT
I don't have any online games at the moment. I sold R6V and R:FOM after playing them for a week or so. I plan to get COD4 soon tho.

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts
Dead1yAssass1n

I play Warhawk religiously.

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
TruBlazeX
Currently don't own any good online games i traded all my socom and battlefield games.

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts
I would suggest Warhawk to anybody to likes online, fast-paced, action shooters.

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts

·
Unemployable
3,617 Posts
:lol: Found you playing Warhawk but I was on the other team that sucked ass til about 4-5 matches in. I see that you're a tank whore.. and you may have noticed I'm a kamikazee whore :fawk:

·
I can haz footballz?
8,009 Posts
ZERKDIZZLE

Might as well edit.

I play
COD4
CODWAW
Killzone 2
NCAA Football 09
FIFA 09

and many more. I usually just stick to FPS though. If you want to play just let me know.

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts
:lol: Found you playing Warhawk but I was on the other team that sucked ass til about 4-5 matches in. I see that you're a tank whore.. and you may have noticed I'm a kamikazee whore :fawk:
I used to be a Warhawk whore, but then I started using the tank and found out that it's the most powerful weapon on the game.

·
Unemployable
3,617 Posts
I used to be a Warhawk whore, but then I started using the tank and found out that it's the most powerful weapon on the game.
I noticed that.. I was peeking at your stats and I think you have about 12 hours in a warhawk :eek: There must be something about the tank that I don't understand because I'll hop in one to take out a parked tank somewhere, and then when I roll up I hit it once or twice and I get popped once and I'm dead. Is there a weak spot?

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts
I noticed that.. I was peeking at your stats and I think you have about 12 hours in a warhawk :eek: There must be something about the tank that I don't understand because I'll hop in one to take out a parked tank somewhere, and then when I roll up I hit it once or twice and I get popped once and I'm dead. Is there a weak spot?
no weak spot that I know of. Stay away from players with flamethrowers. It will destroy the tank in about 5 seconds. and it takes 3-4 shots from another tank to blow it up. usually takes 2 land mines to blow it up. so it's pretty strong.

it's always a good laugh when you are sitting in a tank and you have an enemy running at you with a pistol.

I have ALOT more time in both the Warhawk and tank. I play alot of unranked matches playing split-screen. You could probably add 4-5 hours to both of those.

·
It's Me
818 Posts
My network name is: wdlssm.

Currently I have Rock Band, that's the only online game I own.

However, I just got GameFly and currently have access to Lair and Drake's Fortune. Never having to buy a game again = awesome. :twothumb:

1 - 20 of 206 Posts