Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
only $260 for the whole set? thats awesome. and good question, not sure what would look better, probably gloss though.
flat black is a little cheaper, about $230, but gloss would probably look best
Nice, he should offer powdercoating calipers as well
he does calipers, but they must be sent in with all rubber seals and pistons removed and the customer would have to have them rebuild once he gets them back, he does this because he doesn't want to be responsible for anyone's brakes failing

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
those are not too bad for pricing. (i was they were SUPER low.. like the price you posted were for 2 v6 coverss...)

ok, do you have color samples (at least as good as can be seen on a monitor?) cause i know what patriot red looks, like, but have no clue what the colors of red you have posted are. especially since, when browsing a few of the sites i know of that sell powder coat, the colors you listed don't even show up with the names you posted.

so what do you have that is close (and how close is it, pics help) to an R70 paint code (i.e. patriot red)? (in standard, unless you can match it with "specialty colors"

·
Registered
149 Posts
i know you used to have valve covers for sale, is there anyway we would be able to trade valve cover (powder coated) and i will send you the money for the powder coat so i dont have to disable my car???

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i know you used to have valve covers for sale, is there anyway we would be able to trade valve cover (powder coated) and i will send you the money for the powder coat so i dont have to disable my car???
yes, i have one for sale, but in all honesty you would be better off buying one from me to have powdered and then selling yours as opposed to trading.
also whats the turn around time???
usually 1-2 weeks plus shipping time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts