Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that there is a fuel pressure regulator (bell looking thingy) on the fuel rail but mine isnt hooked up :/ does anyone have any idea where the hose goes to thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
There should be a small hose that connects the pressure regulator to the intake manifold. It should lead to the left of the throttle body. That's where it gets its vacuum. Basically, the dark area below where the number "5" is on this picture..
2011-03-08_230407_2011-03-08_15.18.12.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, I got that pic off the internet. No, that is instructions to get to the 1,3,5 spark plugs. The hose I'm talking about is accessible without having to remove anything. The hose is black so that dark area you see under the "5" in the picture is literally where it connects to the intake manifold/throttle body.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the thing that just doesn’t make sense how does this reach to under the plenum? I can’t really see anything the upper hose connected to the throttle body is fine that’s connected it’s the small hose that’s just sitting on here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is a better picture I found and edited. The blue part is what you need to connect that loose hose you have in your picture to. It is a thin metal line that is attacked to the side of the intake manifold.
Screenshot_20210430-064841_eBay.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think my line is broke then because I can’t see where it connects and your pictures make sense mine just doesn’t look like that :/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I pulled my plenum off the owner before me must’ve pinched/cut it because it’s snapped off :/ thanks for your help!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah that hole in the picture is where the thin metal line should be bolted on. Just buy a longer hose of the same diameter and attach the FPR directly to the intake/throttle body. That should work fine as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts