Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Local pickup up Raritan NJ 08869

Cash in hand for local pick up only, no exceptions

Everything is OBO (or best offer) shoot an offer

If interested in anything pm or text me @ 484-903-8847 – text works quickest

BC Racing coilovers
– 10k miles of use – comes with spanner wrenches, all top mount nuts and new front Moog endlinks – great condition, nothing seized – set at BC’s factory specs – fronts have adjustable top mount camber plates – rears have no adjustment – I do have Eibach rear upper mount camber kits, 4 in total/2 per each side, that come with – price of new BC Racing coilovers was $1,000 along with an additional $45 for the camber kits – asking price $400 OBO

I have had a few people msg me asking if I would be willing to trade the coilovers for stock shocks/springs or aftermarket shocks/lowering springs. I am willing to do so so long as the parts are in good working order AND with cash on top on buyer's end.

-Price to trade for stock shocks/springs - $300
-Price to trade for aftermarket shocks/springs - $200

I will help swap and or install for you. Very easy to do. You will obviously need an alignment as this will drastically change your suspension settings.

Getting rid of car and going a different route. Car needs to be able to move which is why suspension is still installed till sold. Don't have a spot to park it on stands yet. Doesn't move much at all. No other reason for getting rid of/them not being removed.

Pics added in next post - if you need additional pics of the coils let me know.

Reactions: TtopTA

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will add more pics as parts come off of the car. If you don't see something you want just ask.

Attachments

·
Hello :)
4,866 Posts
Snapped my rear shock bolts, so Im looking for rear shock spindles ( its attached to a rear knuckle )

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have not been on here in quite awhile because this site has gone terribly slow and quiet. I still have everything for sale minus 1 new MAF sensor I sold awhile back. I have replied to all pm's.

To answer even though already posted I live in PA and will meet within reason in PA and or NJ. Let me know if you want anything listed or not listed.

·
Registered
280 Posts
do you have leather interior?

I need the bracket under the back leanings (only by split back leaning)

I hope you know what I mean.

Also I need the fog lamp switch

Please let me know.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, if it's shown it's still available. OBO everything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 3.0L v6 automatic

Dover white pearl

Complete car part out, everything available

OEM & Aftermarket parts

Car has 159k original miles – body – transmission – engine

All parts listed will show exact mileage of use

Prefer local pickup or to meet within reason of 18055 but willing to ship

Cash in hand for local pick up only, no exceptions

PayPal for shipped items only, no exceptions

Buyer pays both shipping and PayPal fees, no exceptions

Tracking will be provided if shipped

Everything is OBO (or best offer) shoot an offer

No low ballers, tire kickers, wishy washy wanna be buyers

If interested in anything listed or not listed pm or text 908-235-9545 – text works quickest

BC Racing coilovers
– brand new – 2k miles of use – comes with spanner wrenches, all top mount nuts and new front Moog endlinks – great condition, nothing seized – set at BC’s factory specs – fronts have adjustable top mount camber plates – rears have no adjustment – I do have Eibach rear upper mount camber kits, 4 in total/2 per each side, that I can add in for an additional cost (add $25) if not sold separately – price of new BC Racing coilovers was $1,000 – asking price $700 or $725 with Eibach camber kits

Eibach rear camber kits – brand new – 2k miles of use – great condition, nothing seized – used to correct negative/positive camber in the rear upper mount control arms due to lowering on springs/coilovers – 4 kits in total – 2 per each rear wheel – price of new Eibach rear camber kits was $25 each/$50 total – asking price $35

ST Suspension rear sway bar – brand new – 4k miles of use – comes with mounting brackets/bushings – perfect working condition – this is the updated version in black/previously sold as lime green - price of new ST Suspension rear sway bar was $175 – asking price $125

(Selling as a complete brake kit setup only) (One) Power Stop front and rear performance red powder coated calipers – brand new – 2k miles of use – perfect working condition – zero issues – price of new was $111 – asking price $50 (Two) Power Stop front and rear slotted performance rotors – brand new – 2k miles of use – perfect working condition – zero warping – price of new was $130 – asking price $50 (Three) Power Stop front and rear OE ceramic z26 street performance brake pads – brand new – 2k miles of use – perfect working condition – even wear – zero issues – price of new was $100 – asking price $50 (Four) Centric front and rear brake lines – brand new – never installed – price of new was $30 – asking price $20 – asking price of complete brake kit setup $150 (Will not separate)

Mitsubishi Evolution 8 Enkei wheels wrapped in Fuzion UHP Sport A/S tires – stock Evo 8 tire size 235/45/17 – tires are all brand new – 3k miles of use on the tires – one has developed a small side wall bubble – zero issues otherwise – all hold air and wear is even – 2 wheels all have curb rash and 2 have a few nicks/bought that way – powder coated black/bought that way – all have brand new Mitsubishi OEM center caps paint matched gloss black – no cracks – no bends – no other damage other than listed above – all hold air – zero leaks – mounted and balanced – new valve stems and caps all around – comes with new paint matched gloss black Mitsubishi Evolution 8 OEM lug nuts – paid $300 for the wheels and $500 for tires, mounting and balancing – asking price $400

Invidia titanium tip cat back exhaust v6 – brand new – 4k miles of use – comes with all mounting hardware/bolts/rubber hangers – perfect condition – sounds amazing – price of new Invidia titanium tip cat back exhaust was $475 – asking price $350

AEM v2 cold air intake v6 – brand new – 4k miles of use – comes with all mounting hardware/vacuum hoses/clamps – perfect working condition – sounds amazing – price of new AEM v2 cold air intake was $350 – asking price $250

(First set) Sonar CCFL halo headlights – brand new – 1k miles of use – black housing – perfect lenses – zero leaks – Xenon 6k HID kit is included – perfect working condition all bulbs/ballasts/etc – will not separate – price of new Sonar CCFL halo headlights was $175 – price of new Xenon 6k HID kit was $85 – asking price $150 for everything

(Second set) Sonar CCFL halo headlights – used set – 4k miles of use – black housing – decent lenses – zero leaks – passenger side CCFL halo is out – wiring and boxes for CCFL halos were removed for a project set - would make for a good customized setup – price of new Sonar CCFL halo headlights was $175 – asking price $40 for the pair

(Third one) Sonar CCFL halo headlight – brand new in box – never used – black housing – perfect lense – zero leaks – this was a replacement and has never been used – some of the wiring was used from the headlight which still has a pigtail to be extended for use – asking price $40

(Selling as a complete front end swap/conversion/replacement only) 03-05 Mitsubishi Eclipse front bumper – painted OEM white 03-05 year – few paint chips – roughly 3k miles of use – no emblem nor indentation for one - comes with 5 piece GrillCraft black powder coated mesh grill/black housing turn signals equipped with Diode Dynamics switchback led turn signal bulbs (are 6k white in color and turn to amber when turn signal is engaged and back to 6k white color when not) – no leaks and bulbs work in perfect working condition - OEM fog lights wrapped in yellow laminex with 6k cree led bulbs – both have small leaks and one of two bulbs is not working – includes all pig tails and wiring set up to splice into your own setup - this was a complete front face lift of my 01 Eclipse GT to a 03-05 front end conversion – everything needed to swap your 00-02 front end to a 03-05 front end or replace your 03-05 front end – price for everything listed above brand new was $550 – asking price $250 (Will not separate)

(Selling as a complete setup only) Glowshift triple pillar gauge pod – black pod – less than 1k miles of use - transmission temperature gauge/vacuum gauge/volt gauge – all are 7 color tinted black gauge faces – all in perfect working order – all colors work – gauges read accurately – pod is in great condition – no cracks – no leaks – comes with all mounting hardware/wiring kits/fuse taps/vacuum hose setup – comes with a brand new transmission sensor never before used – comes with transmission gauge directions – all others are plug and play and come with everything needed to set up as is – comes attached to OEM pillar making it a simple install – price new was $150 – asking price $100 (Will not separate)

Black OEM carpet – covers front to back of the entire car – brand new – installed for a week – barely used – comes with plush carpet/sound and heat deadening mass backing – this was the top of the line you can order to replace the OEM carpet – comes with trunk section made in same exact material – was not precut and due to this on passenger side footwell area there is a small section that does not cover the interior frame of the car – otherwise perfect condition – comfy and plush – price of new black OEM carpet was $300 – asking price $200

Brand new parts with less than 1k miles of use or none at all…

radiator/upper and lower hoses/cap
– paid new $85 - installed and used 1k miles – asking price $50 for everything

IACV (idle air control valve) – paid new $165 - installed and used 1k miles – asking price $100

MAF (mass air flow sensor) – one used 158k miles and one new in box never used – paid new $135 – asking price $75 for both

MAP (Manifold pressure sensor) – paid new $85 – installed and used for 1k miles – asking price $50

Moog inner and outer tie rods – paid new $90 - brand new in box – asking price $50 for all

Full OEM v6 motor mount kit – paid new $86 - 3 of 4 are freshly installed with 1k miles of use and the bottom middle rear is new in box – asking price $40 for all

NGK spark plug wires – paid new $40 – brand new/barely used – 1k miles of use – asking price $20

This is everything I have readily available/main stuff currently for sale. Everything on the car is for sale. If you don’t see what you’re in need of listed here just ask as I probably have it. Everything is OBO so don’t be afraid to offer without low balling. Text works the fastest. Thanks for looking!

Pics added in next post
I sent you a text message regarding 3 of the items you list, and asked about 2 other items, not listed.

·
1,088 Posts
Anyone still needing stock parts like air vents and rear knuckles pm me. Whatever you still need I probably have. Just parted out 5 eclipses, have interior exterior parts, suspension and power train. All were v6 manual cars
PS only if eclipse gt sold them already hit him up first please and thank you, not trying to steal a sale. I just don't want someone to miss out on parts they need
Please post your own thread in accordance with the forum's rules and procedures.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Replied to all. Still have intake, rear end links, front inner and outer tie rods, energy suspension rear poly bushing kit, gauge pod setup, full gates timing belt kit. All brand new and never used.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Intake, front turns and gauge pod sold

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you have the clock pod cover, center cover for the radio and the passenger door seal cover?
Dash, clock pod cover is all cracked sadly. Both doors are gone.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts