Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a new Toshiba laptop. that is supossed to play HD DVD's. but it will only play one HD DVD movie, "300".

i sent the laptop back and made them replace the player. and now it still will not play.

old drive played "300". did not play two different ocean's 13

new drive will not play, two other different ocean's 13, "the kingdom", and "Ball of fury".

i brought oceans 13 back three times to make sure it was not the disk.

please help. is there anything i can do before i have to call and talk to someone i cannot understand!.

·
54,424 Posts

·
Unemployable
3,617 Posts
I hope you didn't pay too much extra for it now that Blu-Ray seemingly is going to be the prevalent HD format.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope you didn't pay too much extra for it now that Blu-Ray seemingly is going to be the prevalent HD format.
well i have the PS3 for that.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like you're hosed. with all the issues theyre having it might be a good idea to just return it for a different one.
yea, easyer said then done.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got it on ebay or something? sell it fast and turn the cash around on one that actually works :lol:
i got it from curcit city. i didnt get it for the HD, but i sure did pay for it!

·
54,424 Posts
i got it from curcit city. i didnt get it for the HD, but i sure did pay for it!
so return it to them, tell them you changed your mind or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts