Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here at Sport Compact Customs, we professionally tint all customer provided lighting on a per order basis. We use various chemical products and equipment to provide a high quality professional finish on each product we send back.

We also offer bulk discounts for those who desire to send us a large order (all lighting from the car).

www.sc-customs.com
Click on TINTING

We accept PayPal and/or Money Order/Cashier's Check along with the product you send to us.

Below is a sample of a TYC Chrome rear corner for a 3G Eclipse.

After:

Before:

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i have to admit those are the reverse lights i have (from another member that you did) and they do look really amazing. They add a lot to the apearance. I never really liked the full blackout but i like the partial tinted look with chrome. Very clean.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Do you do color tinting aswell?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. Just did a set for Arachno using the OEM tails and designed them to match the black TYC's.

We offer SEVERAL different variations - so just email and ask!! Rather than making an attempt yourself and potentially damaging the lights and taking a loss ont he materials you purchased to still be at square one, have the work done right the first time with SCC!

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Thanks again Steve, very great service. Can't wait for them to get here. Also can't wait to drop the car off and get the car fixed and the kit put on. :yesway:

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another request to match up to the TYC Black Taillights - but this time, using the Depo Rears. Turned out fantastic.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
I stopped by SCC this weekend to pick up something and took a glimpse at some of the projects that HIJACKER is undergoing, and I must say they look absolutely FANTASTIC in person. I wouldn't take any customization project to anywhere else besides Sport Compact Customs!

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
^Oh I haven't had anything done personally yet, other than some audio work. But soon I will be getting some rear clear Depos for tinting, and possibly some new front clears to be tinted, that way the fronts and rears will be matched exactly.

I have kind of a list of things that I will probably have done by Steve, just waiting for the money to do so...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts