Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
Yes, It's nice to have. I use it all the time. I wish there was a more updated version floating around though, as this version (3.41) is missing some data for the GTS plenum and the convertible top. It's not that big of a deal though.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
This would be a pretty good thread to make a sticky. It would probably be best stuck in the Parts Reviews/Opinion section since the majority of part numbers are asked there and there aren't any stuck threads in that forum. :)

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
The program won't give prices. I've been using Parts.com It's the chapest I've found. If anyone finds a chaper site. Post it up.

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
Yea, that's what I meant. I use the CAPS for the part numbers and plug them into the search on Parts.com to check prices and superseded part numbers.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

·
Registered
97 Posts
you can also find "Mitsubishi ASA" if you look around to find parts

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
:dunno: I've had it installed on my laptop for a few years now. Works fine for me.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
:dunno: I've had it installed on my laptop for a few years now. Works fine for me.
On the blue install screen, you remember what options you used? I got the zip files opened and ran the setup.exe. The install screen came up and on the options I chose the left box (hard drive?) and the top (server is on this computer?) it installed but the program won't open.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts