Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be great if someone could photoshop these rims on my car and also throw out your opinion on which rim you like better. ohhh and there going to be 18's

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Edge Racing has a striaght on shot ill post it up to. Is that more what your looking for?

·
Registered
384 Posts
rsv's for sure. those are gonna look sweet on your car!

looks like you're already set on the bronze look but the rsv's in gunmetal or black would look sweet as well.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking maybe gun metal. Couldnt make up my mind first i gota decide ethier clear corners and stuff or smoked everything. That will be my deciding factor on the rims. Thanks alot you guys. I know this is asking alot but could some body do a straght on shot were they really look like the 18inch would or is that probably be what 18's look like.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If someone could do the gun metal it would be great. I dont know about the gold looks kinda goofy. I dont know, i like deep bronze better like the gram lights but with this turbo build my wallet just keeps getting thinner so i guess im saying if you know of any NON knock off rims that are a darker bronze or like a brushed nickel that would help me out alot. Thanks everyone for all your help e-rep to jar. And radeclipse cause i know you were going to help me out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts