Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
00'EclipseRS
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...i did photoshop of my car...but just to give u guys an idea of what i want....here is what i did:

here is the original one...

I wonder if someone with more expirience ...can do a better photoshop!!... I would apreciate it ...:bigthumb:....thanks ya'll!

·
Registered
294 Posts
definetly like the 2-tone and the wheel choice isnt bad either, but for the lowering i'de keep it more realistic, unless your going for some type of show car, But hey your car, your choice.
good luck.

·
00'EclipseRS
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok....i dont want to drop my car like that:noway:....i dont like it either:sad:... thats just a bad photoshop that one of my friends did ... :sam:

so...if someone wants to help me....i would like to see another photoshop of my car....just like the one my friend did....but a little more clean... :)

PS:
just for the record....im gonna use some tein lowering springs and some kyb struts for the drop...so...i think its gonna look just good :twothumb:...

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
OK, so this would be if you had a more realistic size wheel, lowered with springs. I also doubted that you would shave your fuel door so instead I just color matched it. I also painted the lower rear apron black to reduce the bulk.

You could only get this slammed if you were on bags, but personally that's what I would do:

·
00'EclipseRS
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks a lot mark...i love the way it looks....:twothumb:
but i think im going with teins cuz i dont have too much $$ ...hehe:hspin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts