Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, guys I need some help. Found a guy interested in my wheels but he owns a 4g. He said he wants to see them on his car first. So if someone could photoshop these for me and do a real good clean job, I would GREATLY appreciate it. E-rep too! My sale depends on this, so please help me out guys! :yesway:

His Car

My Car

If that image is not good enough, try this one:

Thanks!!!

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok great man, appreciate it!! If anyone is wondering, the wheels I am trying to get are 18x8.5" ADR Steerlings in Gloss black with 2.5" chrome lip. They are gorgeous. I sure hope I can get mine sold!!

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great man, thanks!! e-rep!! I sent it to him, so we will see. Is there a way you could make the wheels a tad bigger??

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
It would turn out much better if you adjust the contrast/brightness of the pasted layer to match the rest of the image. Otherwise, it will look to blue and fake.

Anyhow, I did a very quick cut/paste and adjust on each wheel. You may want to send this image over to your prospect buyer so he has a more accurate feel.

Best of luck.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hijacker, how do you change the color of the wheel so its not blue?? I am a noob at photoshop. Anyways, he bought the wheels, so thanks so much for the help guys!! Now its time to shop for my new ones!!

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Hijacker, how do you change the color of the wheel so its not blue?? I am a noob at photoshop. Anyways, he bought the wheels, so thanks so much for the help guys!! Now its time to shop for my new ones!!
It would turn out much better if you adjust the contrast/brightness of the pasted layer to match the rest of the image. Otherwise, it will look to blue and fake.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
It still looks blue in that picture IMO ?
That's because I really didn't put any effort into the process. If you read my entire post, I'm telling you the directions on how to do it perfectly if you feel like screwing with it. I said that it was a very quick thing.. which means - I applied very little effort. Since you're a n00b at it like you stated, my directions should be enough so you can play with it and learn, right?

Anyhow, I did a very quick cut/paste and adjust on each wheel. You may want to send this image over to your prospect buyer so he has a more accurate feel.

Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
oops, I thought this showed up yesterday...fucking 3G server :lol:

Already been done I see, but I'll post it anyways. The front is less believable than the rear, but you get the point.

Arachno, to get individual colors out takes all of 5 seconds. In whatever layer you are on, just go to Image->Adjustments->Hue/Sat, then choose whatever color from the drop down menu that you are tryin to adjust and move the sliders. In this case, I moved the Saturation slider on the Blue scale of both wheels to -100% (completely removing the blue from the layer), and moved the saturation scale on the Cyan scale to -50% on the front wheel and -25% on the rear. I left more cyan in the rear because of the lighting; it would naturally be brighter and have more color with the shadows where they are.

I also played with the overall color of each wheel to match the silver more closely to the silver of the car's body relative to the surrounding area. Again because of the lighting, there is a slight blue tint from the reflection of the sky, it's just that your eyes don't readily see it. If you cut the image in half and desaturated one side, you would see that the silver isn't really silver at all in terms of RGB color.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Those wheels look great on that 4G. I'm glad to see you found an interested buyer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts