Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

PS Rims, Drop, etc.

661 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bbuchho90 
#1 ·
Hey, just wondering if anyone wanted to photoshop some rims on here for me. Hopefully the rim pic is good. i got a couple different shots of the car, i have no idea what'll work best. also, if you want to give it a drop that fits the rims, maybe 1.5", something around there. whatever looks good. and if you're feeling REALLY ambitious, tint the windows. if you wanna just do one or two of the requests, feel free. i'm not picky. Thanks in advance to whoever does it. if you need better pics, just ask. i'll get em for ya.

Rims

Car shots

See less See more
#3 ·
yea i did, the search option isn't working for me for some reason, I don't know why. i'll hit enter and it gives me "Database error". every time. does the same thing when i try to view member rides, as of a couple hours ago. I don't know if there's something weird with my IP goin on, or wat. your link works tho. so thanks for the pics, sorry for the hassle/inconvenience of requestin a PS.

***Dont need this request done anymore***

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.