Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the shop is in the process of installing my tearstone/ aai kit from crows car and was wondering where the best place to put o2s and the aem wideband are i have a 2000 gt so i have to o2s and then the wideband o2 any help would be great

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,043 Posts
in the aem instruction booklet it says the actual length of the down pipe. ill look it up

2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
should i put the aem o2 in the front manifold there is spot for o2 im just trying to help the shop figure out the best sopts to put the o2s and wideband

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,043 Posts
36 inches away from your heads. you can put it in the rear location as long as you dont have a cat. If you do have a cat, then you want the wideband before the cat, and after the collector. Leave the front one alone, unless you are running a standalone ECU.

i grab that info from numerous threads

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts
Since you are a fed spec, you can put one of the O2 sensors before your cat and the other after it. Just like it would be on a stock car. If you have no cat, still do the same thing but then use anti seize foulers to trick the rear O2. Hopefully this will allow you to run code free. A MIL eliminator could also be tried. The wideband should be before your cat and 2 to 3 feet from the turbo outlet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts