Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the brake boosters on the 3G the same regardless of years (except those with ABS of course), and engine type? I'm needing a replacement and am browsing the internets for one and the only listings I am seeing are ones that say "fits 00-05 Eclipse"... Just wanting to be sure before I buy one.

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help here people? Does anyone have a link to an on-line parts number catalouge for 3G eclipse parts? I've found the on-line service repair manual and am in the process of saving it all now, but I haven't found a parts number section in there as of yet, but still looking incase I've missed it...

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
I have no idea myself... The cars are fairly similar in weight so I wouldn't see a need for Mitsu to make 2 different ones (though, that doesn't mean that they didn't).

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Mentor Mitsubishi lists 3 different boosters for 00-05 Eclipses:

Brake booster, eclipse, 2.4l 00-05 $221.22

Brake booster, eclipse, 3.0l, w/o traction control 00-05 $221.22

Brake booster, eclipse, 3.0l, w/traction control 00-05 $200.67

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the responses. Is there anyway you can link me to this info, or see if you can find out the respective part #'s for those?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I just went to Mentor Mitsubishi's website - Mentor Mitsubishi Parts

They didn't have part numbers listed for the boosters though...just call the dealer and ask them if you want the part numbers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts