Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sebring 6G72
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this set of the QuickLifts in the recent GroupBuy found here so you can verify.
http://www.club3g.com/forum/group-buys/103925-quicklifts-carbon-fiber-hoods.html

The set is the QuickLIFT Standard set. This is the ALL Black set just made for the Group Buy which would be considered the plus kit for the black parts. These are charged with 20% less pressure and specifically designed ONLY for Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass hoods.

Well long story short. I have a car that they dont make quickLifts for lighter hoods like CF and fiberglass so i bought these in hopes of being able to make them work for me. They just wont work for me without more money invested and risking a hood that cannot be purchased anymore.

So my loss is your GAIN. Even better than being brand new and never installed I am selling them for a bit less than i just paid. SO if you missed the GB here is your chance.

The set you are purchasing is shown in the attachment. Black rod.. black brackets.. even black rivets. Includes everything you will need to install but Rivet gun.

2 Year Warranty with QuickLIFT and 4 Year Warranty with QuickLIFT Elite!

* QuickLIFT Kit Includes the following:
* (2) High pressure gas-springs (Black e-coated on QuickLIFT, QuickLIFT Elite includes ultimate 316L Stainless Steel gas springs)
* (2) Hood brackets (zinc coated)
* (2) Fender brackets (zinc coated)
* (4) High-strength rivets
* (4) Sheet metal screws
* (4) Locking clips
* Full Color Printed Manual

Thanks for looking. Send me a PM. I take Paypal only. $80SHIPPED

·
Sebring 6G72
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Standard Quicklift.. with all black parts. You can see in the attached pic to verify

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Just making sure.
The ELITES that ice is selling is for a Carbon Fiber hood?
please post pics, i'm interested in buying.

dibs?

·
Sebring 6G72
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just making sure.
The ELITES that ice is selling is for a Carbon Fiber hood?
please post pics, i'm interested in buying.

dibs?

nevermind Ice.. he installed his so those are out of the running.

Mine are still for sale. BRAND NEW... 75 SHIPPED

·
Sebring 6G72
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still available... and i want to get rid of these now so i can buy the ones that SC is having made for my application. Lets do 65shipped. Thats a STEAL!!!

·
RS rocks!
797 Posts
still available... and i want to get rid of these now so i can buy the ones that SC is having made for my application. Lets do 65shipped. Thats a STEAL!!!
Damn thats a steal... We got it for $85 shipped..

BUMP!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts