Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new radio bc the old one was ripped out. Can’t find the wiring diagram for it anywhere. I have an 01 gt. If anyone could help that would be amazing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a new radio bc the old one was ripped out. Can’t find the wiring diagram for it anywhere. I have an 01 gt. If anyone could help that would be amazing!
Hey there, the time comes for every 3G eclipse owner to finally replace the radio with modern setup, it changes the face plate from the giant double decker to a single deck that has a small cubby hole compartment underneath......there are two specific wiring adapters that will simplify your life, one costs $8 and the other was $12, the two part harness splits into the power adapter and the speakers are wired up into a pretty 4 plug adapter, it made the hook up sooooo easy, worth every penny because I was able to retain my built-in amplifier under the passenger seat. You will end up with one wire plug left over that will hang free that connects to the buttons on the back of the steering wheel.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts