Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was recently lit on fire by some drunk stupid douchebags that i dont even know. W/E I have some things for sale

Hoosier Racing Slicks (CUP series) 225/45/17 i have a whole set of 4 75% tread

Factory Eclipse Hood (Sherwood Green)

ADR 19" x8.5 Silver wheels (2" lips) M-sports They were just refinished. Look brand new.. never been on a car yet (no tires)

Factory set of headlights (no bulbs)

Custom made TIG welded stainless 2.5" y-pipe with obx racing shorty headers 3 oxygen sensors are included

Mitsubishi Genuine Trunk Carpet. Black

I will post up the pictures as soon as i can get my password to cardomain.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
In addition to the pictures, you're going to need to list prices...per the rules...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is my cardomain site. Everything except for the tires and y-pipe are pictured here.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/402845

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/402845

Headers/ ypipe with 3 02 sensors $300 I have polished the headers back up and they look pretty good. The y-pipe is one of a kind and is a perfect fit.

Wheels (19x 8.5) Just refinished them, no marks scratches or bends $600

Tires Hoosier 225/45/19 CUP tires 75% tread Paid 240 for them sell for $175 for set of 4 ( believe me they are worth much more than that)

Hood $175 (no dents or scratches)

Trunk carpet... i dont remember what i paid for it so $45

Factory Headlights ( They started to warp but not very bad at all) $50

·
I hate stance
10,295 Posts
Aww dude that sucks. Is the hood salvageable? How about the brake calipers and rotors? If you have all the brake stuff I'll take it.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
The hood looks freakin trashed dude. If it burned up the engine bay like that, I pretty much gurantee that the hood is tore up also. Unless he makes a habit of parking his car with the hood proped up/taken off.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
The hood looks freakin trashed dude. If it burned up the engine bay like that, I pretty much gurantee that the hood is tore up also. Unless he makes a habit of parking his car with the hood proped up/taken off.
i believe he is sellin the stock hood. the hood that got burnt isnt the stock one. i might be wrong tho

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am selling the "factory" hood... the green one that used to be on the car. The Hoosier Tires are road racing cup tires. I used them in Autocross, there is still PLENTY of tread on them. Around 3/16ths of an inch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The car is totaled. It is in a junkyard and i can no longer get anything off of it... all i have for sale is what i had lying aournd that i posted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts