Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so, the eclipse has been sitting for a few years while i get my life straight.

well life is straight, new house, new wife, AND new garage!

so i opened up the door, and in 3 seconds, i had Bees fly at me, Rat poo, lizards run from me, and no telling what else South LA has to offer living in my car.

my question is, the New Wife wont let me bring this car in the New Garage in this condition (rats snakes and bees). how do i ensure nothing gets from the parking spot to the garage? how do i get rid of bees, ants, rats,... and everything else.

i was thinking of taking all of the interior out, its just sitting in there anyway, clean the hell out of it (mold and shit), then put a tarp over the car, while having fire smoke go under it? should chase everything out?

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Oh he'll yeah. Now if we can get 2000rs back the forum will regain full entertainment value. :lol:

I'd pull the whole interior out. You'll probly have to raid the bee nest. Hopefully there isn't too much rust under your carpet.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh he'll yeah. Now if we can get 2000rs back the forum will regain full entertainment value. :lol:

I'd pull the whole interior out. You'll probly have to raid the bee nest. Hopefully there isn't too much rust under your carpet.
:rofl: HAHAHA, im trying!

yep, didnt think about rust too.

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
bug bomb it with doors and trunk open, maybe that will run some shit out, then bomb it with everything closed and leave it closed for a day or so, then count the casualties.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts