Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. Iv been driving this beauty for about a year now, had a lot of issues from the beginning, as expected since i got it on a good deal. Issues started with battery, plugs,stalling,throttle body and mfi sensor, stabilizer link, ac not working, foggy headlights, exhaust fell off because of rusty connector, tension belt squeeling, radiator fan not working and dash cracked, WELL OBVIOUSLY dash is always cracked lmfao. New stereo and headlight bulps, seat and steering wheel cover, I put oil catcher in it because it was making throttle body greesey af. I love mean looking headlights so i hand taped vinyls on back and front lights But it has been an amazing journey , fixed all the issues on my own, got a lot of experience from working on my car , since i dont have a garage i usually do it on the side of the street or back alley. here are some pictures i would love to share with you all, i have gone thru a lot of problems and diagnostics feel free to ask me questions ! Im honored to be here :)))) IG : Tomlencia

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Tire Car Cloud Sky Atmosphere Photograph Automotive lighting Steering part Plant Speedometer Hood Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Cloud Hood Cloud Tire Wheel Car Sky Cloud Car Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
569 Posts
Welcome to the site @Tomlencia .. I like all your pics except the car in snow. .I think I was quite fortunate to have found an 01 Spyder GT with no rust at all. It has been winter stored all it life..
Glad to have you aboard... enjoy your stay with us...

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site @Tomlencia .. I like all your pics except the car in snow. .I think I was quite fortunate to have found an 01 Spyder GT with no rust at all. It has been winter stored all it life..
Glad to have you aboard... enjoy your stay with us...
I hear you and i do agree saving your car from snow will go a long way. BUT... I am a broke student living in Brooklyn with no garage and no parking space, so it stays out in snow and cold theres nothign i can do about it , I paid little over 1000 $ for the car and got it for a daily drive to work and uni, i do also drive in a lot of snow in winter almost as much as i drive in summer. It also plows thru snow like a champ, here have a picture of it covered in frozen snow which i drove out of at 7 in the morning to get to work ;d
Window Snow Car Automotive tire Tire
Snow Sky Slope Street light Road surface

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
569 Posts
It's that time of year again when that dreaded snow is on its way and I still have not found a place to store my car. I do have a heavy cover that can handle the snow, but I would still rather have it indoors , preferably a heated garage. I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota to drive in the winter, but right now it needs a windshield because a tree fell on it with the last big storm we had. My deductible is less than the cost of the replacement, so I will pay for it myself ...

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
569 Posts
I revisit this post to express my sympathy for the young man who has to leave his car out in the winter. Look at that poor car buried under all that snow. The worst case is you just get your driveway cleared out, and then the plow comes by and fills in the end of your driveway again. I have seen so many cursing the plow man, but he is just doing his job. Here's hoping there's not much snow this winter ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts