-CF Vinyl Bumper Lip
-CF Vinyl Mitsubishi Emblems
-Debadged GT/V6 Emblems
-Custom made/painted mesh grille
-17" Maxxim Guilts (Black/Machined Lip) Gloss Red on inside of wheel
-Rear Wiper delete
-Black Housed Sonars w/Silvania Silverstars

Interior
-Custom Painted Radio Cover (Cherry red)
-Custom Painted Center console (Cherry red)
-Custom Painted door handles (red)
-Custom Painted Vents (red/black)
-Aftermarket Car Alarm

Engine Bay
-Painted Fuse Box (Silver)
-Painted Coolant Reservoir (Black)
-Painted Wiper Fluid Reservoir Cap (Red/Black)
-Painted Power Steering Reservoir Cap (Red/Black)
-Blue Engine Dress Up

Performance
-3" Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust
-E-Spec Polished Short Ram Intake =P
-Mobil1 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
-Well Maintained

Most Recent Pictures

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Open to all opinions and even criticism. It will only be taken as advice to improve. Thanks everyone. :yesway:
with that being said, the bump mesh looks like shit. I've never seen someone try to toss a CF wrap onto their bumper before. Not my thing though.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I agree pretty much with what everyone said in you new member forum. Not feeling the graphics etc. Its a clean car and will be ok with a drop.

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree on that one, I actually redid the mesh today so that it would be a much better fit and is a lot straighter now. Thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I get my ass ripped for posing with my car and this fool can get away with it. Haha.

But I definitely like your front bumper, minus the grill. I want mine black instead of carbon after I saw this. Agreeing with the graphics, not feeling them. And you should get those vent/inserts in the bumper painted.

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get my ass ripped for posing with my car and this fool can get away with it. Haha.

But I definitely like your front bumper, minus the grill. I want mine black instead of carbon after I saw this. Agreeing with the graphics, not feeling them. And you should get those vent/inserts in the bumper painted.
Haha. I'll pose all i want with my car...not really. But yeah I was going to paint those bumper inserts black, but...is there an easier way to take the inserts out? I don't want to break them off by accident. I tried removing them earlier but couldn't do it.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Haha. I'll pose all i want with my car...not really. But yeah I was going to paint those bumper inserts black, but...is there an easier way to take the inserts out? I don't want to break them off by accident. I tried removing them earlier but couldn't do it.
The inserts just pop out. I think if you use the advice from some of the members on here and add your own touch to it, you'll be happy with the way your car turns out. Good luck

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The inserts just pop out. I think if you use the advice from some of the members on here and add your own touch to it, you'll be happy with the way your car turns out. Good luck
Yeah, I thought that they should just pop out, but I get nervous about breaking any little parts on the car. Thanks for the support though, I will see what I can do.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
on the posing: 3gengt is chillin', will silver.. well you were...not. :p

anyway: this is what i found the easiest way to remove them:
reach up from underneath, squeeze the clips, they fall out. no forcing, or anything. you can also take out the turns to get in there and do the same thing (but that involves a screwdriver... reaching up involves no tools)

·
Registered
487 Posts
If I may suggest, keep your car how it is at the moment. Don't buy anything to modify it yet. Learn your car, get to know it's good and bad, appreciate it for what it is now. Browse through all the member's rides section, see what you like and don't. After viewing countless of rides here I'm pretty sure you'll get an idea of what you want. Bank some extra cash because you'll never know what will turn up. Anywho this is getting long, enjoy the new ride!:ndance:

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WillSilverGT, I actually never saw the picture of you and your car, but according to everyone else, it's a good thing probably. lol Scarr, I will try exactly what you said. Jordan777er, I actually checked CrimsonGT's mesh out and it looked pretty solid. ejsquirt20 thanks for the tips, I will hold off from buying anything for now and get some really good ideas before rushing into anything. Thanks a lot guys.

·
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi
1,764 Posts
I will hold off from buying anything for now and get some really good ideas before rushing into anything.
The best advice that most n00bs never take! Black TYC tails would match your red and black theme for sure (check my profile). Your current tails don't match a thing, but like you said you can also tint them if you don't want to buy new assemblies.

Oh and your name is oh so very original :p

·
Hail Satan
167 Posts

Ya but this kids pose is just regular. Plus he has on a decent out fit. You had like these no shoe laced high tops, with a preppy t shirt, and a funny hair cut. It was just the way you posed, cracked me up. If you just stood their with some jeans and a t shirt like this guy did, then it wouldn't have been so bad.

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, actually I really do like TYC's like everyone does on here, but I will probably just get tinted tails, since personally I like tinted tails better. And yes, I could've got a better name...but I didn't lol :ndance:

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks pretty clean minus the grill mesh stuff in the front.
Yeah, I've gotten so many comments about the mesh in the past two days. lol I did some adjustments on the mesh though and looks a lot better than it does in the picture. I'll get another pic of it up eventually.

1 - 20 of 548 Posts