Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone link me to an installation guide for the safc2 to be put in a manual GT? I know it’s older tech but I wanted to mess around with it a little bit.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
699 Posts
I did a quick search and it looks like the guy that had the information you sought is no longer active on the site. I found this... SAFC2 harness extension?
While that is an old post it may give you hope. I will keep looking for this info. There is a link in that post to a company that makes harnesses .. Maybe shoot them an email and ask these guys what you need to do. ? Best of luck brother..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a quick search and it looks like the guy that had the information you sought is no longer active on the site. I found this... SAFC2 harness extension?
While that is an old post it may give you hope. I will keep looking for this info. There is a link in that post to a company that makes harnesses .. Maybe shoot them an email and ask these guys what you need to do. ? Best of luck brother..
It took a lot of research but I actually got it all installed now. I went on to tearstone and found a pin out diagram for the ecu and was able
To figure out which wire needed to go where. I’m now tuning with it with no problems 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts