Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum and i have searched the web tirelessly and i have searched through the threads and I have found reverse light problems, but I havent found any resolutions. My reverse lights will work when they want to, some days they will turn on and after a while just stop working. Other days they just wont work and then start working for a bit. Whats wrong?

·
Premium Member
6,548 Posts
I believe those are also on their own ground with the license plate light.... I think the ground is in front of the plate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I disconnected the plug on the transmission and i got a positive reading from the wires but i couldnt manage to get a reading out of the switch on the tranny. I will look into the sockets and see if my plate light works. thanks guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine was actually the socket the bulb plugs into. The socket can be unplugged from the wire harness and replaced
I know this is two years later, but I've had the most annoying time finding the socket part for a 2003 Eclipse GS. Anyone have a good bit of information on where these can be ordered? I'm sure I'm just missing them, but none of the stores seem to have them in stock, and I can't find them on Amazon either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts