Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not really...i just was looking for rims with black on it...i didnt want it to all be black, i was also thinking konig hotswaps that are gunmetal with carbon fiber inserts...ill post pics of those later

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these are the other two sets of rims i was looking into...please comment, all three will be 18's
the hotswaps:

the liquid metals:

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
Of the three you listed, I like the Konigs best. Check the member rides sections. They are fairly popular wheels so you can get an idea of how they look on the Eclipse.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
All of them. My wheels are for sale. 19x7.5 with +42 offset Falken FK452 tires 225/35/19. Pm me for details.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
*sits back, grabs some popcorn, puts feet up on desk and patiently awaits Hijacker to come in here and give everyone a lesson on "rims"*

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
*sits back, grabs some popcorn, puts feet up on desk and patiently awaits Hijacker to come in here and give everyone a lesson on "rims"*
Not needed. Even the n00b knows the answer (or close to it) :bigthumb:

rims are the outter part of a bike wheel lol.
Rims are actually the outside portion on any wheel, just to clarify the statement. :)

As far as my opinion, I think the first ones you posted would look the best out of your choices. Just keep in mind about what I said on removing a pinstripe that is now 8 years old...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya i decided not to remove it because it would look more rediculous without it but i think im going with the moda wheels...thanks for the input guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts