Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 513 Posts

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright so the story is, my mother bought this car new right off the lot with me back years ago when i was still in my early teenage years. Well not that long ago she decided it was time for a new car and bought a mini cooper. Well i couldn't let the eclipse that i spent almost half of my life with leave forever, so i figured out how i could work it out with my mom so that i could have the car. It has been mine for some time now and i LOVE it :). I am a full-time college student so i do not have all the money in the world for upgrades and what not but i manage. That's about it for now, here are some pics.

I encourage suggestions on what you guys think would look good, thanks ;D

Mods List:
Evo 8 wheels (Set Aside)
G35 wheels powder coated white(installed)
Drag Neo Chrome Tuner lugs^(installed)
Invidia exhaust(installed)
Megan header(installed)
WW front lip(purchased)
Halo sonars(installed)
tein coilovers (installed)
Rear Camber Kit^(Partial)
2 12' Kicker L5 subs(installed)
Hifonics BRUTUS BRZ amp(installed)
Megan Front Strut Bar(installed)
DC Rear Strut Bar(Purchased)
D3 Designs Custom rear strut bar(installed)
Aluminum Gas cap(installed)

Coming soon:
Evo BBS wheels
Halo fog lights(Scratched until later)
New paint job(Way too much money right now)
Un cracked dash (if I ever get so lucky)
Momo automatic shift knob (hate the baseball shape thing)
Evo 8 turbo Setup
Big 3 upgrade
Full lip kit or GT sideskirts
Better Quality Header
after market down pipe
More powder coated things
TYC tails
Recaro transplanted seats
HIDs

AS OF 11/02/12

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Clean stocker! Looks like it was very well maintained.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
Not the best choice in tail lights but wayy better than those stocks. I hate 'em with a passion anyways. its a nice stocker and seems to be taken care of pretty well. My next thing that I would do is get some headlights. Black Projectors, Sonar or Depo. Both great, cause the ones you posted in that picture are in bad condition and don't look too road friendly. :yesway:

·
Pshyc
1,130 Posts
Not the best choice in tail lights but wayy better than those stocks. I hate 'em with a passion anyways. its a nice stocker and seems to be taken care of pretty well. My next thing that I would do is get some headlights. Black Projectors, Sonar or Depo. Both great, cause the ones you posted in that picture are in bad condition and don't look too road friendly. :yesway:
yeah doo all that,

then drop it :)

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So i put in my new tails and also got in a couple other lights.

I got new front signals and new headlights(i know they aren't projectors but i just got a cheap set to replace my old ones until i decide to invest more$$)

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks very clean. No signs of the paint cancer?
Actually the paint on the driver door is starting to go again, it has already been repainted 3 times :noplease:

Just noticed you have the cracked dash syndrome. Don't use armor all it will make it worse has been my experience
Thanks i'll make that note, this damn Florida sun is killer.

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SRI

Found a great price on a short ram intake so i bought it :). now i guess i am going to try to sell the cool air intake.

As you can see the filter is rusted crap lol. I have a new one coming.

1 - 20 of 513 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.