Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
R.I.P Shavana :(
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess not, I did.

The drum set is allot of fun. I haven't had a chance to play with anyone yet, but supposedly thats where it's at.

·
Ur a worthless noob
12,194 Posts
Yea its fun... and the drums is hard especially the doing the petal :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just finished playing for about 2 hours. Played with 3 friends and did each controller.

Bass and Lead seem much easier than guitar hero.
Drums arent bad til you get to expert when they throw the pedal in every other beat.
Mic was more fun than I thought it would be.

I dont like that you play the same songs over and over again, but multiplayer is alot more fun than Guitar Hero.
I'll have to play single player and see how that goes.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
damn it.... thats the one thing i lack too :(
That's a dangerous deficiency, especially during oral/genital sex. Improvement of coordination skill is highly recommended.

·
It's Me
818 Posts
I really like it from what I've played.

Now I just got to get used to that gosh darn bass pedal. I think I like it better in the demo without it. :fawk:

·
Ur a worthless noob
12,194 Posts
Anyone elses drum kit not work?
At first, I thought it didnt but then I realized it was me :eek:

Did you check the calibration like the game suggested?

That's a dangerous deficiency, especially during oral/genital sex. Improvement of coordination skill is highly recommended.
:lol: :fawk:

Honestly, I think it was because I didnt get much sleep for the past week. I finally did get sleep last night, so after work, I popped in the game and it was MUCH easier :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I mean the drums dont work at all. The light around the xbox button will flash for a second and that's it. I contacted Rockband and they 2 day shipped me a replacement for free just as long as I send them my broken set back. No hassle at all, I was suprised.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
I mean the drums dont work at all. The light around the xbox button will flash for a second and that's it. I contacted Rockband and they 2 day shipped me a replacement for free just as long as I send them my broken set back. No hassle at all, I was suprised.
The blue fret on my guitar quit working the first day. There sending me a box so they can send me a replacement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts