Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who plays and on what platforms? I have it on PC and Xbox, but highly prefer PC play (144hz). What do you usually play, what controller do you use? I use Xbone controller and tend toward 3v3's but will definitely work on solos.

You can go to www.rocketleaguestats.com and upload your signature image to your post to help everyone see yours stats.

This is my #1 game and has been since it came out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I picked this game up about a month ago. its a lot of fun, I enjoy it in short burst. I'll play a few games then get into something else. I play on PC. I have some old Logitech controller that looks like a PS2 controller that I use. You can find me threw steam, TyGeR_STD. With work and family I only get one or maybe 2 nights to play if I'm lucky. My gaming time is mostly Saturday nights.

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I play CSGO on occasion but I don't take the game too seriously like most people, I just want to have fun... Was GNM a year or so ago, quit playing for ~9 months so now I'm GN1, but play with GN3's+ most of the time. I have OW but don't really play it anymore.

TyGeR, get yourself a proper controller! :lol: I usually only play twice a week also, my work schedule makes it so I don't really play nights though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts